Your ketubah is much more than a decoration for your wedding! My ketubot, part of a two thousand year old Jewish tradition, offer you the opportunity to grace your new home with an expression of your love for one another, the values and dreams upon which you found your new family, and your spirituality — all glowing with delicate calligraphy, rich papercutting and vivid color and gold. I offer beautiful print ketubot…but an original ketubah offers you so much more —
- A unique and personal work of art that captures your interpretation of the meaning of your wedding and marriage
- A work of art to be valued and appreciated by generations to come; an heirloom for the future
- Flexible prices to suit your own budget
- Spiritual and sensual beauty, expressing your own lives and interests
- A wide variety of ketubah texts to suit your own values and needs
Please visit the gallery of my original custom ketubot.
A joy to own and a joy to create, my custom ketubot grace hundreds of homes across the English-speaking world. I work closely with each couple, across the English-speaking world, to create museum-quality heirloom ketubot embodying their relationship, lives and dreams. Just like the couples who commission them, each ketubah is unique and never duplicated. Each is a unique work of art that delights the eye and the mind with my attentive fusion of the couple’s lives and interests with Jewish learning and exquisite calligraphy, papercutting and painting. Please contact me to discuss creating your original custom ketubah, or if you wish to purchase the special offer through B’nai Brith. The B’nai Brith offer is available for purchase through October 1, 2011 and will be honored at any time in the future.