Your ketubah is much more than a decoration for your wedding! My ketubot, part of a two thousand year old Jewish tradition, offer you the opportunity to grace your new home with an expression of your love for one another, the values and dreams upon which you found your new family, and your spirituality — all glowing with delicate calligraphy, rich papercutting and vivid color and gold. I offer beautiful print ketubot…but an original ketubah offers you so much more —
- A unique and personal work of art that captures your relationship, the meaning of your wedding
- A work of art to be valued and appreciated by generations to come; an heirloom for the future
- Flexible prices to suit your own budget
- Spiritual and sensual beauty, expressing your own lives and interests
- A wide variety of ketubah texts to suit your own values and needs
Please visit the gallery of my original custom ketubot.
A joy to own and a joy to create, my custom ketubot grace hundreds of homes across the English-speaking world. I work closely with each couple, whether in the US, Israel, Europe, Africa or Australia to create museum-quality heirloom ketubot embodying their relationship, lives and dreams. Just like the couples who commission them, each ketubah is unique and never duplicated. Each is a unique work of art that delights the eye and the mind with my attentive and creative fusion of the couple’s lives and interests with Jewish learning and exquisite calligraphy, papercutting and painting.